I am running an open version of my Getting Started in Data Governance workshop in London. This one day course covers the following Data Governance Foundations:
Data Governance in Perspective
- What it is
- What it isn’t
- Its relationship with Data Quality
An Implementation Methodology:
- Strategy - The benefits and requirements of Data Governance
- Framework – The key stages, priorities and roles
- Implementation – Putting it into practice
- Soft Skills - The people management required to ensure success
This course will leave you well prepared to implement data governance successfully.
An early bird discount is available to those registering by the 6th February. Click here to book or contact me for more details.