Course Outline & Objectives
Data protection law in the UK is undergoing the most significant changes since the Data Protection Act in 1998. The new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect in May 2016 and you have until May 2018 to become fully compliant.
Data Governance can help you meet a significant number of the GDPR requirements as well as delivering wider ranging benefits.
This practical course will provide an overview of the key GDPR requirements, demonstrate how a good Data Governance Framework can help you meet a great number of these and explain which Data Governance deliverables can be leveraged for GDPR purposes.
Specifically attending will help you:
- Gain a high level overview of the GDPR requirements
- Know what Data Governance is and how it can help meet many of the GDPR requirements.
- Learn the constituent parts of a Data Governance Framework
- Understand which Data Governance deliverables can be used or adapted for GDPR
- Identify the next steps you need to take to implement Data Governance or leverage your existing Data Governance Framework to support your GDPR programme
I will be leading this in person working for CTP. (Corporate Training Partnerships Ltd). For further details and to register, click here.