Across the two days, attendees will gain all the information needed to design and implement Master Data and Data Governance initiatives successfully. The course is held under Chatham House Rule to promote an open and discussion based learning environment.
- Understand the critical roles of Reference Data Management and
- Master Data Management and how to effectively apply them.
- Learn the different MDM architectures, their suitability for different needs.
- Understand what Reference Data is and why it needs to be managed
- Understand what Data Governance is, and what it isn't
- Understand how to design a Data Governance Framework
- Using a Data Governance Framework to manage your master and reference data successfully
This course is primarily aimed at those working within financial institutions; as well as regulatory bodies, advisory firms and technology vendors. However, Risk welcomes anyone to whom the training would be of benefit.
£400 per delegate discount if you register by 7th April 2017