Getting Started in Data Governance Course
About the course:
This course provides you with all the information you need to make well informed choices about implementing your data governance programme so that your initiative is successful.
You will learn the unique and proven Askham Data Governance Methodology which will give you a structured approach to designing and successfully implementing a data governance framework that is right for your organisation.
- The full scope of a data governance initiative
- The relationship between data governance and data quality
- The core requirements of an effective data governance strategy
- How to design a data governance framework for your organisation
- How to implement data governance without the tears
Who this training is for:
The course is ideal for data governance managers and their teams who are either:
- Struggling to make their data governance initiative a success, or
- Just starting out and wondering where to start
About your trainer:
Nicola Askham is the leading Data Governance coaching and training provider in the UK. Nicola supports companies with implementing their data governance initiative so that it becomes sustainable on an ongoing basis. Her experience in training and coaching both regulated and non-regulated organisations to design and implement full data governance frameworks, is unique within the Data Governance field. The coaching approach enables organisations to self manage the process.
The course costs £457 +VAT per person.
Early bird discounts of 20% off or Buy one full price ticket and get one free are available for the July event (until 31 May) and for the October event (until 31 August).
"Thank you for the training session. Sticking to the alliterative triangle theme it was: Informative, Inspiring and Interesting" Stephanie Vasey, Data Governance Manager, Hanover