I help people understand and manage their data to reduce costs and deliver value
Are you frustrated by problems caused by poor data quality?
Are you struggling to work out what to do about it ?
Would you like a simple approach?
Three Steps to Data Governance Success
- Work out how to engage your stakeholders and convince them that your organisation needs Data Governance
Design a Data Governance Framework that is right for your organisation (no standard approaches)
- Understand the correct approach to implement your Data Governance Framework successfully and sustainably
My Quality Guarantee
- My methodology has been proven to work in a variety of different industries and sectors
- My approach enables you to design and implement Data Governance in a simple, practical manner.
- My courses and coaching give you the knowledge you need to implement Data Governance without expensive external support.
I am Nicola Askham, The Data Governance Coach, working with me you will have access to my:
15 years of experience managing successful data governance implementations in a range of companies.
sector specific knowledge in Insurance, Banking, Utilities, Media, Defence, Retail and Technology.
specialised focus on the soft skills essential to achieving a supported and sustainable data governance framework.
For more information on how I can help you, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"One of the sharpest minds in the Data Governance space I’ve met, incredible consulting skills."
—Dylan Jones, Editor, Data Quality Pro
“Nicola has been such a great mentor. She listens to what the issues are and her data governance domain knowledge and experience ensures that the advice and guidance she provides is always clear and helpful.”
"Nicola was a joy to work with. She engaged fully in understanding our requirements and business culture; presented a maturity model and real life scenarios that people could relate to and connected us to industry communities and expert bodies. At the business conference presentation this seemingly dry subject was recognised as the best presentation of the day. Thanks to Nicola for making the impossible possible!”
—Sarah Meadows, Data Governance Manager, Marks and Spencer